Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Metro Se Ghar Tak

I used to read the stories on the ISS. Some of which, I found very exciting. In past, I also have contributed few stories, some of which was from net. But, I felt that I should also contribute my real experiences. So far, I am hesitant to contribute as it may affect our personal life. In last June 2008, I met a lady in Delhi Metro, and in due course we had intimate relations. I introduced her to Hilms also, which she also enjoy there.
On her insistence, I am contributing our real experiences, although, I am changing her name and address, so that her real life do not get any effect. However, since I am not writer, it may be not presented as the stories of Hilms are presented. But, still reader will enjoy it. First I introduce me. I am Ravi Pratap Singh, 41, living in Patna, working in a public undertaking on executive post. Due to my job requirement, I have to travel a lot to different places in India, but more to Delhi as it is headquarter office.
In June 2008, I was in Delhi on my official trip. After I got down at New Delhi Station, I took Metro train to reach Patal Nagar where we have office guest house. I changed train at Rajiv Chauk and boarded another train. Where I was sitting, a woman (around 35) was also sitting, and due to crowd, our bodies were touching. But, I did not care and completed the journey. In evening, when I boarded the Metro, I seen same lady again standing nearby. I smiled at her and said hello. She also smiled. I told her “Ham subah bhi sath me hi ja rahe the. Aur abhi phir sath hi vapas ja rahe he.
What a coincidence”. She just smiled and said “ha”. Then for some times we did not talk. When we got down at Rajiv Chauk station, we both come out together.
I asked “Madam, by the way mera nam Ravi he. Aapka nam jan sakta hu”.
Vo boli “Suman”.
Mene puchha “kya aap yahi rahti he..dilli me”.
Vo boli “ha”.
Mene kaha “vaise me Patna se aaya hu..office ke kam se”.
By then we come out of station. She told “Achha Raviji”, aur vo dusri taraf chali gaye. Me bhi mudkar apne kam par chala gaya. Ye hamari pahli mulakat thi.
Do din ke bad, jab me usi samay Metro me tha, tabhi mene Suman ko phir dekha. Use dekhkar mene smile di, usne bhi smile di. Me uske pas khisak gaya. “Aap phir mil gaye” mene kaha. Vo bhi smile kar di aur boli “ha”.
“aap kaha tak jayengi” mene pucha.
“Janakpuri” vo boli.
“oh, mujhe Uttamnagar tak jana he” mene kaha.
“vo to pas hi he” usne kaha.
“aap kya karti ho” mene kaha.
“ek office me service he aur mere husband bhi vahi par executive he” vo boli.
“ye to bahut achha he” mene kaha.
“aapko uttamnagar me kya kam he” she asked.
“bas eise he, ek dost he, use milna he..” mene kaha.
“to uske bad aap hamare yaha aao na…mere husband bhi pahuchane vale honge” She asked.
“Achha dekhta hu, agar time mila aur jaldi uske ghar se nikal gaya to jarur aaunga” I was happy on her invitation.“par aapka address…?” mene puchha. “aap mere mobile number le lo.. aur jab free ho jao ..mujhe call kar dena..me bata dungi..” and she gave her number. Then we chat a little more till her station arrived. After two stations, I also got down and reached to home of my friend. But, I find that my friend was not at home. I had a tea on his house with his wife (my bhabhi) and gave my gift and then said good bye.
I was free within half an hour. The time was about 5:30 pm and I had to reach my guest house by 9:00 pm to take dinner with my General Manager. I had lot of time. I called Suman, but her husband took the call. I introduced myself and told him about invitation by Suman. His name was Ramesh, and happily invited me again. I told my place, and he told that it is quite near to their home, and he will pick me in 5 min. I waited there for some time and then one gentlemen of about 40 year approached me and asked about me.
He was Ramesh. Then we reached to their home. Their home was nicely decorated and I was quite impressed. They had one daughter (5 yr) guddi. He asked me to sit on sofa, till he got to change. Suman was in bathroom, and came out in 10 min dressed in yellow sari with matching blouse and petticoat. She smile and made namastey. I was quite happy. Then Ramesh also joined us. We chatted for some times about general things, our family, work and some politics. She prepared pakoda and tea with some sweets.
It was a great opportunity to have friendship with that family. After about 2 hours, I departed from their home and reached to our guest house. I do not know what impressed them about me, that Ramesh called me in next morning and asked me that why do not me come to their home to live. But, I said, sorry and informed that I will leave today evening to Patna. He requested to keep contact and as and when I come, I should inform them. I promised.
After this, we used to chat on phone very frequently. By February 2009, I visited their home 3 times. One on occasion Suman was alone as Ramesh was out to Mumbai on some official tour. I used to love Guddi and carry chocolate for her. She also call me several times on mobile and had chat on general and family issue. She used to tell me most of the happenings in her family and office, and I also do same. But I never stayed in their home. Till now, our chat was quite decent and no sex was there.
I February 2009, there was “PlastIndia2009” in Pragati Maidan at Delhi. I come to visit that. But, I the guest house was full that time. Then I searched for hotels, but no room in any hotel was available. In some hotels, the rates were quite exorbitantly high. I then was puzzled, what to do now. Then I telephoned my friend, but he was away, and it was not proper to go to his home in his absence. Then I called Ramesh and told him my problem. He was quite angry with me then why I was search option and not coming directly to their home. I said sorry, I reached their home. It was already 8:00 pm by then.
Suman was happy to see me there. They made my arrangement in guest room which is on first floor. After having tea, I got to refresh to my room and after bathing, I worn kurta and pajama and come down to drawing room. Suman prepared very good dinner for us and we enjoyed all four together. She was looking quite attractive in blue chiffon sari. When she was serving me, I have seen extra smiling on her face. After dinner we three came out for a walk, guddi was on TV. Suman was walking between Ramesh and me and sometimes, our bodies get touched.
But I find her quite careless. That time my mind was starting vitiated towards her and started thinking for flirting with her. (but still I did not thought of sex with her). After returning from the walk, I said goodbye and gone to my room to sleep. It was around 10:30 pm. But, usually, I sleep around 11:30 and also habitual of watching TV before sleeping. Then I searched for new paper and started reading the paper. Suddenly I seen Suman in my room with a glass of milk. I was surprised with her dressing.
She was in double layer pink nighty. Below was a silken nighty tied by thread on shoulder and back and very low neck. The black bra was clearly visible with its straps open on shoulder. It was overlaid by a almost transparent netty gown tied with a small rope. She was looking quite sexy in that. I kept on looking at her for 4-5 min without speaking anything.
She broke the silence “eise kya dekh rahe ho”.
Mene kaha “Suman, tum to bahut sundar lag rahi ho es dress me”.
She smiled “Achha, dusri dress me, kya me sundar nahi lagti”.
“Vaise to tum naturally sundar ho aur kisi bhi dress me sundar hi lagti ho. Par mene tumhe eise dress me pahli bar jo dekha he”. Mene kaha.
“Accha” vo boli.
“ek bat bolu, bura to nahi manogi” mene kaha.
“kya”
“tum bahut sundar bhi ho, aur sath me…” me pura nahi kah paya.
“aur sath me kya..?” vo
“Nahi..mujhe achha nahi lag raha he…rahne do”
“are puri bat to batao…tum to eise Sharma rahe ho..jaise..ki koi dulhan ho” vo boli..
“accha to suno, tum bahut sundar to ho hi, par bahut sexy bhi ho. Me jab se tumse mila hu, tab se abhi tak, mene eissa socha bhi nahi tha, par tum mujhe bahut achhi lagti ho.” Mene kaha.
“Oh” usne kaha aur sharma gaye.
“aaj es dress me to tumhari sexy body…oh..me kya kahu…mujhe kuchh kuchh hone laga he”. In reality a tent like structure started to grow in my pajama. Usne meri aur dekha aur phir sharma ke smile kar di.
“Suman, kya tum roj eise hi night me rahti ho” Mene puchha.
“ha, kyo?” usne puchha.
“phir to ramesh ka kya hota hoga..roj?” I smiled.
“hey, tum to bahut naughty ho”.
“Achha batao, tumhare pas eise nighty ke alawa aur kis kis tarah ki night dresses he?”
“bahut he…par tum kyo puchh rahe ho?” usne kaha.
“bas eise hi. Tumhari pasand janna chahta tha”. Mene kaha.
“to phir aur samay dekh lena” she smiles and said “Achha ye dudh he. Sote samay pee lena”.
And she kept glass on stool.
“par eski mujhe kya jarurat” mene puchha.
“kyo tum dudh nahi pite kya”
“me pita hu, par jab biwi sath hoti he, tab hi to eski jarurat hoti he”. I winked and smiled.
“Hey tum phir se…achha me chalti hu..good night” she was to go..but I asked her
“suman. Jara suno to…mujhe TV dekhe bina nind nahi aayegi. Kya me thodi der ke liye TV aur News dekh lu”.“ha.
Ha kyo nahi…aa jao..ye bhi to dekh rahe he”.. and she gone down.
I come down to their drawing room, where ramesh was sitting and watching TV. I said hello to him and sat on sofa. While watching TV we also chatting on some issues. Ramesh told me about his office and work nature. Suddenly I remembered and told me “oh raviji, kal subah mujhe tour par jana he…me to bhul hi gaya tha aapko batana”. With this information, I got puzzled, as I have to live there for two more days, and how it can be possible with Suman alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cute eMails Only for U join Our group